First off- thank you for your business.
Your migration to CS3 will have predictable steps and if all goes well,
members will click on 'Forgot Password' and be logged into the new interface.
5) Get users logged in and the information verified. Update vacations and recurring unavailability.
7)Continue on with CS3
- That website URL will look like this, https://login.callsteward.com
- This import will include; employees, skills, status groups, shift counts, employers and venues.
- What will be missing, but archived in CS2;
are employee documents,
job header employer, venues, notes and documents.
- Employer notes and documents.
- Please announce the new URL to the membership so they can login for the first time.
That website URL will look like this, https://login.callsteward.com
- They will have to go through a forgot password sequence.
Here are resources for them.
- If they do not have an email on file, they have been given a fictitious email @callsteward.com and will need to contact email@example.com, in order to receive a password.
- During this migration to CS3, it is important to make ALL changes, if any, to employee data in CS3.
- CS2 and CS3 DO NOT SYNC
Please also note that there are resources here on the support site that are available to everyone.
Please utilize the forgot password link on the employee profile, to assist in users getting logged in.
Don't forget to have them check the spam folder.
CallSteward 3 is not yet fully compatible with Internet Explorer. Please use another browser.
Other handy links