Follow these instructions to get logged in for the first time on your computer.
Also, please find attached a video. This video describes an initial user login through a password reset and some basic tools for managing a user profile on the web. Here is a link for that video, cs3.me/loginvideo.
- Open a web browser. DO NOT USE Internet Explorer. The compatibility issues have yet to be worked out.
- Depending on your browser, please clear your cookies and cache. This link can help if you are unsure, cs3.me/cookies
- Navigate- in the address bar to the website, https://login.callsteward.com
- Please make sure to use the address bar at the top of the screen and not a search bar.
- Next you should see the login page. Click on 'GET NEW PASSWORD?
- Next Enter your email address and click 'GET RESET LINK'
- A reset link will be sent to your email, check you spam folders as well.
- At this point if you cannot get a reset email, reach out to Call Steward via Phone, Support Ticket or Chat, to troubleshoot your online access.
- Next, open you email to find the reset link.
Don't forget to check you spam folder.
- If you email program does not recognize it, you may have to copy and paste the link into a browser.
You also might try a right click on the link to copy the link.
- A new window will open for you to update your password.
Enter it 2x and hit CONFIRM.
DO NOT ALLOW PASSWORD MANAGERS TO AUTOFILL YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORDS DURING A RESET
Password must be 6 or more characters.
- You will be automatically routed back to the login page for you to use your new password.
- Bookmark this page so you can get to it quickly. CNTRL -D on a PC
- Enter your email and new password, and Login......
- Additionally- you can always login to the website through the main menu at www.callsteward.com
Just Click on the hamburger, 3 horizontal lines, in the upper right to find a link to the login page.