Follow these instructions to get logged in for the first time on your computer.
Also, please find attached a video. This video describes an initial user login through a password reset and some basic tools for managing a user profile on the web. Here is a link for that video, cs3.me/loginvideo.
- Have you received a reset link from Callsteward.Com? If yes, please skip to step 11.
- Open a web browser. DO NOT USE Internet Explorer. The compatibility issues have yet to be worked out.
- Depending on your browser, please clear your cookies and cache. This link can help if you are unsure, cs3.me/cookies
- Navigate- in the address bar to the website, https://login.callsteward.com
- To force the browser to an address vs a search you may have to add the https://
- Please make sure to use the address bar at the top of the screen and not a search bar.
- Next, you should see the login page. Click on 'FORGOT PASSWORD?
- Next, Enter your email address and click 'GET RESET LINK'
- A reset link will be sent to your email, check your spam folders as well.
- At this point, if you cannot get a reset email, reach out to Call Steward via Phone, Support Ticket or Chat, to troubleshoot your online access. Your email on file may be incorrect and would need to be updated.
- Next, open your email to find the reset link.
Don't forget to check your spam folder.
- If your email program does not recognize it, you may have to copy and paste the link into a browser.
You also might try a right-click on the link to copy the link.
- A new window will open for you to update your password.
Enter it 2x and hit CONFIRM.
DO NOT ALLOW PASSWORD MANAGERS TO AUTOFILL YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORDS DURING A RESET
The password must be 6 or more characters.
- You will be automatically routed back to the login page for you to use your new password.
- Bookmark this page so you can get to it quickly. CNTRL -D on a PC
- Enter your email and the new password, and Login......
- Additionally- you can always log in to the website through the main menu at www.callsteward.com
Just click on the hamburger, 3 horizontal lines, in the upper right to find a link to the login page.
- Finally, and for your convience, you might try a login with your Google Account or your Apple ID. If the email on file matches. this might be a good fit for you.