Featured snippet from the web
- Open the new Microsoft Edge and then select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Under Time range, choose a time range.
- Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now.
How to clear the cache in Google Chrome
1. Delete the browser cache with a shortcut.
The fastest way to get rid of the cache data in Google Chrome is the option "Clear Browser cache". You can access this function with the following shortcut:
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. Be sure you press all the keys at once.
- A new window opens: "Clear Browser cache".
- Here you can select in the upper dropdown-menu, for which time period you want to delete the cache data. You can select between "last hour", "last day", "last week", "last four weeks" or "all".
- If you want to delete all cache date, select "all".
- Check the box in front of "Images and Files in Cache".
- Submit your selection by clicking the "Delete Browser data" Button.
- Reload your site.
2. Clear browser cache manually
If you don't want to use the keyboard shortcut to call the function "Clear Browser data" you can access it manually:
- Click on the "Menu" in the upper right corner of Google Chrome and Open the Browser setting. You can recognise the menu by the three stacked dots.
- Next, you select the option "more tools".
- In the next step click on "Delete Browser data".
- Now you can follow the steps from the description above and select the specific time period (Step 3).
Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
You can remove all records that Safari keeps of where you’ve browsed during a period of time you choose. If your Mac and your other devices have Safari turned on in iCloud preferences, your browsing history is removed from all of them. Clearing your browsing history in Safari doesn’t clear any browsing histories kept independently by websites you visited.
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.When you clear your history, Safari removes data it saves as a result of your browsing, including:
- History of webpages you visited
- The back and forward list for open webpages
- Frequently visited site list
- Recent searches
- Icons for webpages
- Snapshots saved for open webpages
- List of items you downloaded (downloaded files aren’t removed)
- Websites added for Quick Website Search
- Websites that asked to use your location
- Websites that asked to send you notifications
Clearing the cache on your phone can clear up many issues.
If you are using an Internet browser that is stock with your Samsung phone, the controls are in a different place.
Instead of the TOP RIGHT it is the LOWER LEFT.
Lets clear your Browser Cache and see if your problem goes away.
Here are the screen shots to direct you.
|Then Select Settings|
Then Privacy and Security
Then Click on Delete browsing data
Then Select Cookies and Site Data then Delete
Wait for the data to clear then click the arrow in the Upper Left 2x.
This will bring you back to your browser so you can login again.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article